Hello and welcome back to the campfire! Today we are busting an episode out of the vault. We’ve had a hectic week and are taking the weekend to enjoy family time and the outdoors with our Scout Troop. There will be a fishing derby, hiking, bottle rocket craft, and tent camping! Even though this episode is a replay, the conversation is a great one. We talk about the different ways you can learn and extend learning outside of the home. One of the main focuses is learning in nature and how you can add nature days to your home education in a simple way.
So grab a seat by the fire as you travel to our home in Ohio and discuss how learning does not just take place in ‘the classroom’.
If you like what you hear and have enjoyed our show, please show your appreciation by subscribing to our Podcast and leaving us a review on your Podcast App of choice.
We would love to hear from you so please email us with any comments or questions you have.
Visit us and all of our content, including our blog, at http://www.thehomeschoolprojectpodcast.com
As always, let’s Light A Fire They Can’t Put Out
Thank you for listening!
1) Cleveland Metroparks – https://www.clevelandmetroparks.com/
2) Cleveland Museum of Natural History Homeschool Programs – https://www.cmnh.org/learn/homeschool
3) Cleveland Metroparks Zoo Homeschool Program – https://www.clevelandmetroparks.com/zoo/learn/educational-programs/educational-opportunities/homeschool-programs
4) Cleveland Museum of Art – https://www.clevelandart.org/
5) Handbook of Nature Study by Anna Botsford Comstock – https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0801493846/ref=as_li_qf_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=nromeo-20&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=0801493846&linkId=b2e901b24381f35b5a596f7fb7a7389b
6) Exploring Nature with Children – https://raisinglittleshoots.com/buy-exploring-nature-with-children/